Monday, July 6, 2009

Nina Ricci


Nina Ricci
Nina Ricci is great designer, with pieces that tend to stun, perfumes that strike the senses. And shoes that could kill.
I love using her pieces in sets I create, like the one below, because they're always fun to work with :]
[6/27] Tell me he's wishing 'I wish she were with me' - Della





Her shoes  are known for looking more like dangerous weapons, rather than a means of transportation.  The platform heels give already tall models an almost one foot height boost. Making these women literally giants. 



 Nina Ricci's pieces are always amazing and they never cease to amaze me. Everything she creates has a subtle outgoing curve or color to it. Take the middle dress, for an example. The dress is a simple navy, but it has wonderful shape and curve to it, making it that much more amazing.




Love, Lucious Lips



No comments:

Post a Comment